Dear Friends,
As a young girl of immigrant parents, I dreamt of having a place and voice within fashion. It is now with a mixture of joy and gratitude that I formally announce at the JCK Las Vegas show that I will be stepping away from Atelier Linde Lim towards a completely new role under the Daimler AG umbrella. This shift will be effective 01 August 2018.
More often than not, my breath has been taken away by the artistry, passion, and talent that those surrounding me exude. It has been an honour to collaborate with some of the most talented designers and creators that I have ever crossed paths with, and nothing makes me more pleased than to see the professional and personal growth of the Atelier Linde Lim team throughout the years.
I am so deeply grateful for all of your support, care, and dedication the past 12 years. Thank you for understanding my desire to pursue new professional challenges, with my three sons, at this juncture in my life.
With fondness & deepest appreciation,
Sieglinde "Linde" Lim
Founder / Goldsmith / Principal Designer
